Welshpool and Willetton Industrial Area Business Survey
Stage 1: Feb 6 – Feb 10 Register now
Stage 2: Mar 7 – Mar 22
- Canning recognizes the importance of commerce and industry to the economic wellbeing of the City
- Understanding the issues affecting businesses is key to enabling Council provide the services that will make ‘doing business’ in Canning easier
- For this reason Council is undertaking a survey of businesses in the Welshpool and Willetton industrial areas, starting in early February.
- The survey will be in two parts. In the first stage, selected businesses will be asked to engage in an online forum to identify key themes for further investigation.
- The second stage, occurring in March, is a telephone survey to businesses in these areas.
- The results will guide Council in improving the services it offers to businesses.
For further information, contact Joy Mickleson
Small Business Development Program
Register now for Facebook & Instagram for Business
Register now for Practical Digital Marketing