The Riverton site is a recognised community focal point with the City's library headquarters, arts centre, adjacent sporting fields and a district shopping centre nearby. Major arterial roads and a public transport system provide easy access.
The Riverton Leisureplex, open 362 days of the year, is the epitome of Council's commitment to providing a quality facility in a manner that is socially and financially acceptable.
The City of Canning wants to hear from you about the leisureplex and library hours that work best for you!
The short survey can be filled out on a computer at the Riverton or Cannington Library or online here.
Weekdays: 6.00am - 9.00pm
Weekends: 8.00am - 7.00pm
Access and Equipment for People with Disabilities
We offer a range of activities that are accessible and inclusive for groups and individuals of all abilities.
- Accessible Features
- Accessible car-parking bays
- Level access from car parks to main entrance
- Unisex toilets and accessible change rooms
- Height adjustable change table
- Access to pools stairs with handrails, or beach access
- Pool chair available for use
- Portable Hoists for entry to Hydrotherapy Pool and spa (please see Lifeguard for access)
- Portable Hoist for entry to Leisure and 50m Pools (please see Lifeguard for access)
- Drinking fountains accessible
Discount entry into the pools, gyms and group fitness program are available for disability card holders. Companion Card holders are also recognised.
Our Centre is fully wheelchair accessible and provides access to all pools with the provision of portable hoist systems.
Contours Fitness Centre also has an Upper Body Ergometer and a Motomed machine providing disability access in the gym area.
Please note: New 2015/2016 fees and charges effective 6 July 2015
Please check daily for regular updates.