Audio from council meetings
By accepting the terms and conditions below, you will be able to listen to Audio Recordings of the City's Council Meetings.
Terms and Conditions
- The City of Canning’s Agenda Briefings and Council Meetings are recorded, and the recordings are available via the City’s website.
- Agenda Briefings and Council Meetings are public meetings, and any information provided will be recorded and may be publically accessible.
- The council Chambers are not a Parliament, and parliamentary privilege does not apply.
- Council Members, Staff, and the general public risk being held personally liable if their comments are defamatory or breach any duty of confidentiality.
- Statements made during Agenda Briefings and Council Meetings are solely those of the person making them.
- Nothing expressed at an Agenda Briefing or Council Meeting can be attributed to the City, unless it is adopted by a resolution of Council.
- The confirmed Minutes of a Council Meeting are the official record of that Council Meeting.
- Recordings of Agenda Briefings and Council Meetings must not be copied, republished, or reproduced without the City’s express permission.
To listen to a recording of an Agenda Briefing or Council Meeting you must accept that you have read and understood the statements above.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions to listen to the recordings