After an independent review of customer service performance in 2013, the City of Canning took a giant leap and invested in an enterprise-wide customer relationship management (CRM) database system to support a new customer contact centre. The results have been stunning.
Customer satisfaction has climbed from 68 per cent to 96 per cent, the volume of calls has dropped by 30 per cent and 85 per cent of telephone enquiries are resolved in the first call.
Customer Service Awards
- 2016 National Local Government Customer Service Awards
- Winner Customer Focus Innovation Award
- Winner Customer Service Strategy Award
- GOVCC Excellence Awards – Winner Best Government Contact Centre with 30 FTE’s or Less
- Customer Service Institute of Australia - Australian Service Excellence Awards - National Winner Local Government 2015
- Customer Service Institute of Australia - Australian Service Excellence Awards - State Winner WA 2015
- International Council Customer Service Organisations - International Service Excellence Award Winner 2015
- Finalist 2015 Pinnacle Awards - Customer Service Excellence