Burrendah Park Ancillary Works Landscape Master Plan
The Burrendah Park Landscape Master Plan is a four year, $4.8million transformation of the Willetton Sports Precinct in Burrendah Park.
The program of works will see the establishment of a pedestrian-friendly Community Piazza that aims to improve access and connectivity between the Sports Precinct, Southlands Boulevarde Shopping Centre and Willetton Senior High School.
The Master Plan includes:
- A new forecourt adjoining the new Willetton Stadium
- Integrated pedestrian hub, including skate plaza
- New perimeter fencing for the Willetton Bowling Club’s club house that integrates, secures and protects the club's all weather green
- New accessible male and female toilets for the Willetton Netball and Willetton Tennis Clubs
- Works to improve and expand the southern car park
- Active laneway comprising of passive elements, recreational spaces e.g. outdoor netball court and landscaped walkway.
The Burrendah Park Ancillary Works Landscape Master Plan is expected to be delivered over phases. The City plans to engage the community and get feedback on the project as it develops.
For the latest progress on works, click here.
View the project timeline here.
Frequently asked questions
View FAQs on the project here.