Impact Innovators Awards
The City of Canning is committed to supporting leadership in sustainability, circularity and creating positive impact, both in our corporate functions, and in our community.
OWNING OUR IMPACTS in 2022
Do you know someone amazing who is working for a better world? We are seeking nominations for creative, innovative and courageous Sustainability Champions and Impact Managers
in our community who are demonstrating the 2022 theme of 'Owning Our Impact'.
Four awards will be presented online at the Impact Innovators Awards Presentation Night during the City's Changing Your World Conference
, May 12, 2022 (from 6pm). For further information on the conference please visit the Changing Your World
We're looking for ‘out-of-the-box’ impact managers at all levels – whether you manage impact in your home, your street, your neighbourhood, your small business, your workplace, your school, or as a founder of a social enterprise, not-for-profit organisation, or community group.
Specifically, we're looking for sustainability champions and impact managers who are:
- addressing sustainability issues and challenges in the City of Canning community;
- designing real-world solutions to impact challenges that can be implemented to make positive change;
- implementing impact management practices within their business, organisation or community group;
- providing innovative sustainable solutions or services to the broader community;
- inspiring the broader community to Own Their Impact;
- advocating to decision makers to address the most pressing 'wicked problems' of the 21st century.
The four award categories are:
- Sustainability Champion of the Year (Community / Community Group / NFP)
- Young Sustainability Champion of the Year (Youth)
- Sustainable Business of the Year (Local Business / Social Enterprise/ Startup)
- Sustainable Employee of the Year (City of Canning staff)
At the City of Canning, we believe that leadership for sustainability transcends titles and hierarchies – and exists at all levels of civil society, business and government. We want to reward the leaders in our community who put their time, talent and heart into working for a better world.
Submit a nomination form
There's cool prizes to be won for our award winners! Check them out here
For further information on the awards please visit the Impact Innovators Awards
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
for more information.