From strategic planning and project management to health and safety and sustainability, the City of Canning offers a wide range of community services lead by suitability-qualified professionals who are experts in their field.
The City of Canning’s careers in Professional Services include:
- City planning and strategic planning
- Environmental health and compliance
- Engineering - design
- Engineering - construction
- Human resources
- Health and safety
- Legal support
- Financial services and accounting
- Information technology and business systems
- Governance and risk management
- Project management
- Marketing and communications
- Business services
To secure a role in Professional Services you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expertise and significant experience in the relevant profession;
- Qualifications in the relevant discipline and hold any applicable licences;
- Excellent writing and numerical skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to managing multiple projects/tasks;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- The ability to manage teams (where required).
Qualifications are generally considered essential criteria for these types of professional services roles.
Refer to the position description for detailed information about the essential selection criteria related to the role.