Employees matter to the City of Canning because without them, the organisation wouldn’t exist.
We offer some rewarding and inspiring benefits to ensure employees enjoy and excel in their career at the City.
We recognise and reward
- Competitive salaries
- 10.5 per cent superannuation – plus matched contributions
- Service recognition awards
- Salary progression opportunities
- Diverse career opportunities
- Values based organisation
- Discounted City of Canning Leisureplex memberships.
We offer flexibility
- Flexible work arrangements including rostered days off
- Part-time and job share opportunities
- Additional leave entitlements
- Cash out leave options
- Purchase additional leave
- Phased retirement options.
We value our people
- Employee Assistance Program
- School assembly and aged care responsibilities leave
- Opportunities to get involved in sustainability and environmental initiatives
- Parental/adoption leave
- Domestic violence leave
- Emergency and community services leave
- Breastfeeding accredited facilities
- Volunteer leave
- Social club events
- Wellbeing initiatives such as flu vaccinations, health checks and activity programs.
We help you to achieve
- Professional memberships
- Tertiary study assistance options
- Induction programs
- Annual performance reviews
- Career development discussions
- Training courses, on-the-job coaching and exposure
- Cross functional project groups
- Internal vacancy listings
- Industry conferences.