We will be reopening a number of facilities as WA transitions out of lockdown, following the announcement by WA Premier Mark McGowan on Friday 5 February.
Facilities reopening include:
- all playgrounds, BMX track and outdoor gym facilities
- Riverton and Cannington Leisureplexes
- Whaleback Golf Course
- our four libraries (Riverton, Cannington, Willetton and Bentley)
- youth centres (Willetton and Lynwood)
- Civic & Administration Building
- Canning River Eco Education Centre
- Canning Animal Management Facility
- Waste Transfer Station
- community facilities and outdoor places for hire.
We encourage everyone to comply with current restrictions and remember to wear a face mask when you are outside or at our facilities and please physically distance from each other.
Don’t forget, it is a mandatory health requirement to check in on available contact registers – via the WA Safe App or a hard copy sign in sheet.
For more information on what this means at each of our facilities, visit our FAQs page at www.canning.wa.gov.au/coronavirus
Stay safe and thank you for your understanding.