Wilson Multi Courts
34 Braibrise Road Wilson, WA 6107
Wednesday 04 October 2023
12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Save to calendar
Bookings are essential
RAC Bike Basics Workshop
Keen to improve your bike riding skills and knowledge? Join one of RAC’s Bike Basics workshops in your local neighbourhood and revolutionise your commute, life, health and wellbeing. Our industry experts, People on Bicycles will cover a range of topics listed below:
- Brush up on your bike skills
- Learn safe riding habits
- Boost your confidence and knowledge about bike
- Enjoy a safe social ride around your suburb lead by the instructor
What you need to know:
- No cost
- Suitable for all ages (participants must be able to ride a 6km round trip or younger riders must be patience to sit in a bike seat on their family’s bicycle).
- Please bring water and enclosed shoes.
- You are encouraged to bring your own helmet and bike or you can request to borrow from the workshop provider. You will be asked for this information in your booking registration.
- To register for this workshop you must be able to ride a bike (including without training wheels). If you have no riding experience, please register for a learn to ride workshop.
Where to find us?
Corner Braibrise and Armstrong roads, Wilson. (Thomas Moore Park)
*Please be advised these workshops may be subject to change due to the weather conditions*
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please ensure each attendee's details are included in the registration. People on Bicycles may contact you prior to the workshop to confirm equipment required.