Canning River Eco Education Centre (CREEC), Cnr Kent Street and Queens Park Road, Wilson
Saturday 12 October 2019
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Save to calendar
Bookings are essential
The Abundance of Less
Do you want to find more space, time and energy to do the things that matter most? Join us for a transformative workshop that will help you to identify treasure, trash and transferable items, reduce your clutter and be rewarded with increased clarity and calm.
- Rediscover your Ikigai, where your passion and purpose align – hear about three local case studies of designing work around what you value most.
- Embrace the new Share Economy – collaborative consumption is the new trend.
- Food and fashion – clever ways to make more with less.
- Learn from other cultures that celebrate simple pleasures.
- Practice the beautiful Japanese philosophy of Wabi-sabi, which celebrates the beauty of the imperfect.
Date: Saturday 12 October
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: CREEC, Cnr Kent St and Queens Park Rd, Wilson
Audience: Suitable for children and adults
Brought to you by the City of Canning and Epoch Training.
View flyer here.
Community Learning Program
This workshop is part of the City's Community Sustainability Learning Program designed to support you on your sustainability journey. With a wide variety of topics, whether you are at the beginning of your journey or further along there is a workshop just right for you. For further information contact CREEC on email@example.com or call 9461 7160.