Requests to pickup fallen branches from street and park trees.
- If the branch is causing an obstruction, resting on a power line or is hanging in a tree and about to fall, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- The City will pickup branches from street and park trees.
- Branches from private trees are the owner's responsibility.
- When request a branch to be picked up, please capture the following information in your request:
- Is the branch blocking a footpath, roadway or driveway? (as per urgent requests, please call (1300 422 664)
- What is the length and diameter of the branch?
- Is there damage to property?
- Is the branch still hanging in the tree?
- Approximately how high in the tree is the branch if still hanging in the tree?
Request branch pickup
- To request a street or park tree branch to be picked up, click below.
- An officer will investigate within three (3) working days.