Requests to remove fallen trees. 

Urgent requests

  • If the fallen tree is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request.  You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance. 
  • This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.

Important information

  • The City will assist with removing fallen street and park trees.
  • If possible please attach a photo showing the fallen tree

Main roads

Main Roads WA are responsible for the maintenance of trees along:

  • Roe Hwy;
  • Albany Hwy;
  • South St;
  • Orrong Rd; and 
  • Leach Hwy
If the request relates to trees on these roads, please refer to Main Roads WA on 138 138 or 

Report a fallen tree

  • To report a fallen tree issue, click below. 
  • An officer will investigate and respond with the highest priority.
report fallen tree
extraMile by Integranet