Reporting issues relating to damaged and broken footpaths.
- If the footpath issue is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
Footpath maintenance program
- The City of Canning's footpath maintenance program is focussed on providing a safe user experience.
- If you report an issue, the City will assess the severity and likelihood of the hazard to cause harm to users and program accordingly should rectification works be deemed necessary.
- Footpath faults are prioritised by severity. If you consider the issue presents a trip hazard or other significant issue to the public, please contact the city on 1300 422 664 for a priority response.
Report an issue
- To report a footpath issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within ten (10) working days.