Reporting kerb maintenance issues.
- If the kerb is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- Any requests for kerb maintenance to City of Canning kerbs will be checked against upcoming planned works.
- If upcoming works will resolve the issues, and it is not currently a hazard, then repairs will be completed as part of the upcoming works.
- If you consider the issue presents a hazard or other significant issue to the public, please contact the city on 1300 422 664 for a priority response.
Report a kerb issue
- To report a kerb issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within ten (10) working days.