Reporting missed verge collections.
Check your verge collection dates
- Green and bulk waste verge collections are scheduled at different times throughout the year.
- To see your next verge collection dates, start typing your street address below and wait for it to appear in the drop-down field.
There is no bin day information for this property
- Bulk garden organics can be placed on the verge no more than seven days prior to the commencement date and no later than 6am Monday on the week of collection. Refer to our Bulk Garden Organics Collection information for further details.
- Bulk waste can be placed on the verge no more than two days prior to the commencement date and no later than 6am Monday on the week of collection. Refer to our Bulk Waste Verge Collection information for further details.
- If some of your items have not been collected, then most likely the collection included contaminated waste.
- Contaminated items may be stickered for identification.
- Refer to our Bulk Garden Organics or Bulk Waste Verge Collection information for further guidance.
- Collection volumes should not exceed 6 cubic metres (m3).
- If your pile exceeds our maximum volume of 6m3, your excess waste may be collected for a charge.
- Please call on 1300 422 664 to arrange pre-payment.
Report a missed verge collection
- If your items were out on time, not contaminated and not oversized, you can report a missed verge collection below.
- Select the bulk waste request for general waste and green waste request for garden organics.
- Your request will be investigated within the next six working days.