Reporting potholes on roads within City of Canning boundaries.

Urgent requests

  • If the pothole is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request.  You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance. 
  • This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.

Council responsibility

  • The City will repair potholes on the majority of roads within City of Canning boundaries.
  • Some repairs may be resolved by upcoming road works.  Requests will be reviewed according to the works schedule and prioritised accordingly.

Main roads

  • Potholes are the responsibility of the Main Roads Department for the following roads:
    • Albany Hwy
    • Roe Hwy
    • Leach Hwy
    • Orrong Rd
    • South St
  • If it is a public safety issue, please report to the Main Roads Department as a matter of priority.  You can also report to the City so that we are aware of the hazard by calling 1300 422 664.

Planned works

  • Any requests for pothole maintenance to City of Canning roads will be checked against upcoming planned works.
  • If upcoming works will resolve the issues, and it is not currently a hazard, then repairs will be completed as part of the upcoming works.
  • If you consider the issue presents a hazard or other significant issue to the public, please contact the city on 1300 422 664 for a priority response.

Report a pothole issue

  • To report a pothole issue, click below. 
  • An officer will investigate within five (5) working days.
report a pothole issue
extraMile by Integranet