Reporting potholes on roads within City of Canning boundaries.
- If the pothole is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- The City will repair potholes on the majority of roads within City of Canning boundaries.
- Some repairs may be resolved by upcoming road works. Requests will be reviewed according to the works schedule and prioritised accordingly.
- Potholes are the responsibility of the Main Roads Department for the following roads:
- Albany Hwy
- Roe Hwy
- Leach Hwy
- Orrong Rd
- South St
- If it is a public safety issue, please report to the Main Roads Department as a matter of priority. You can also report to the City so that we are aware of the hazard by calling 1300 422 664.
- Any requests for pothole maintenance to City of Canning roads will be checked against upcoming planned works.
- If upcoming works will resolve the issues, and it is not currently a hazard, then repairs will be completed as part of the upcoming works.
- If you consider the issue presents a hazard or other significant issue to the public, please contact the city on 1300 422 664 for a priority response.
Report a pothole issue
- To report a pothole issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within five (5) working days.