Requests to undertake maintenance in public access ways.
- If the request is causing a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- The City will respond to requests to maintain Public Access Ways
- Public Access Ways are serviced three times per year as per the City’s Public Access Way Maintenance Program
- If possible, please attached a photograph of the issue in the Public Access Way
Request Public Access Way maintenance
- To request maintenance of a Public Access Way, click below.
- An officer will investigate within three (3) working days.