Repairing or replacing your bin.
Lost or stolen bins
- If your bin is missing, sometimes it can be accidentally moved down the street.
- We recommend you do a quick check of the immediate vicinity of your property prior to raising a request.
Repair or replace?
- If a bin is damaged, then we will assess whether it needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Damage to wheels and lids can be fixed by replacing this item solely.
- Damage to the body of the bin will most likely require a full replacement.
- Cleanliness of bins are the owner's responsibility.
- We will not replace a bin simply because it is dirty.
Request to repair or replace bin
- To request a bin to be repaired or replaced, please proceed below.
- Please leave your bin in an accessible and visible location and not behind a gate or left on the verge (for commercial locations, please provide a clear description of your location).
- The bin will need to be light enough to be manually lifted.
- Repairs / replacements can take up to 4 business days to complete.