Reporting of rubbish that is not being kept within a building site.
- The City does not allow rubbish from building sites to be stored in loose piles on the site or the verge.
- Any bulk rubbish bins must be placed in a location that does not obstruct or overhang a footpath, carriageway, access way, or driveway or cause any sight obstruction.
- This type of request cannot be anonymous.
- Your contact details are required when lodging this issue to ensure a proper investigation can be completed, as well as provide the City’s Officers the ability to clarify information to ensure they have a safe working environment.
- Your personal information is not disclosed to any other person without your consent.
Report rubbish on building sites
- To request an investigation into rubbish from a building site, please proceed below.
- An officer will action within five (5) working days, including contacting you to clarify the nature of the complaint, check on any possible safety risks for City staff and explain the complaint process.