Requests to assist with storm damage from street and park trees. 

Urgent requests

  • If the branch/tree is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request.  You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance. 
  • This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
  • The following situations are considered urgent and should be called through so the City can respond with the highest priority:
    • Large fallen branch/tree blocking:
      • footpath
      • roadway
      • public access way
      • residents driveway
      • damaging property (e.g. resting on fence/house)
    • Broken branch hanging in tree - about to or could fall onto:
      • footpath
      • roadway
      • public access way
      • residents driveway or property
    • Large branch resting on a power line

Main roads

Main Roads WA are responsible for the maintenance of trees along:

  • Roe Hwy;
  • Albany Hwy;
  • South St;
  • Orrong Rd; and 
  • Leach Hwy

If the request relates to trees on these roads, please refer to Main Roads WA on 138 138 or 

Report storm damage from street/park tree

  • To report storm damage, click below. 
  • An officer will investigate within one (1) working days.
report storm damage
extraMile by Integranet