Request street sweeping on Canning roads.
- If the sweeping request relates to solid matter such as concrete, dirt and leaf matter that has created a hazard to road users or blockage of drains, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- Street sweeping requests relate to solid matter such as concrete, dirt and leaf matter that requires intervention to be removed.
- If the request relates to solid matter or spills that are posing a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 422 664 to ensure a priority response is provided.
- If the request relates instead to footpaths, refer to Footpath Sweeping information to assist.
- The City will respond to sweeping/spills requests on all roads with Canning boundaries except the following, which are maintained by the Main Roads Department:
- Albany Hwy
- Roe Hwy
- Leach Hwy
- Orrong Rd
- South St
- If the request relates to solid matter or spills that are posing a hazard, please contact Main Roads as a matter of priority and also contact the City on 1300 422 664 so that we are aware of the hazard and can provide support.
Street sweeping schedule
- Arterial roads (high capacity roads) are swept on a monthly basis.
- The area around Carousel is swept weekly.
- All other roads are swept approximately twice a year.
Request street sweeping
- To request street sweeping, click below.
- An officer will investigate within five (5) working days.