Requests to inspect tree root issues.
- If the tree roots are damaging a public service, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- The City’s position is to protect and retain trees wherever possible.
- Issues relating to tree roots issues damage and encroachment onto private property will be investigated.
Report a tree root issue
- To report a tree root issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within three (3) working days.