Reporting verge maintenance issues.
- If the verge is currently a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- You would have been sent a notification from the City advising of upcoming works, including the level of rectification that will completed on the verge once complete.
- If there are any issues with these works, you can either respond to the contact point in the letter, or report the issue below.
- Note - if you did not receive a letter from the City of Canning, the works most likely were completed by another provider, who are responsible for rectification works.
Report an issue
- To report a verge issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within five (5) working days.
- Please note, if the request relates to unkempt verges, click here for information.