Requests to investigate weeds / hazardous vegetation. 

Urgent requests

  • If the vegetation is currently creating a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request.  You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance. 
  • This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.

Important information

  • The City will respond to weeds and hazardous vegetation requests on City land which includes the removal of Caltrop and Double Gee.
  • If your request relates to mowing of long grass for sightlines or fire hazard reduction, refer to Verge Mowing information.

Report weeds / hazardous vegetation

  • To report a weeds/hazardous vegetation issue, click below. 
  • An officer will investigate within three (3) working days.
report weeds / hazardous vegetation issue
extraMile by Integranet