Requests to investigate weeds / hazardous vegetation.
- If the vegetation is currently creating a hazard, please contact the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664) to report your request. You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent / high priority assistance.
- This will allow an officer to respond with the highest priority.
- The City will respond to weeds and hazardous vegetation requests on City land which includes the removal of Caltrop and Double Gee.
- If your request relates to mowing of long grass for sightlines or fire hazard reduction, refer to Verge Mowing information.
Report weeds / hazardous vegetation
- To report a weeds/hazardous vegetation issue, click below.
- An officer will investigate within three (3) working days.