Request an on-demand collection of white goods.
- All residential addresses are entitled to two (2) free white goods collections per year.
- Up to two (2) items can be collected for each on demand request.
- Requests in excess of two collections per address per financial year will incur a charge.
- The following goods are accepted as part of the on demand collection service:
- washing machines
- refrigerated air-conditioning units (evaporative units are not accepted through the on demand service).
- Before putting your white goods out on the verge, be sure to:
- remove all doors from fridges and freezers
- remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.
- White goods are not allowed to be included in the junk household waste verge collection.
- Items listed above are also able to be dropped off at our Waste Transfer Station for free.
- Note, this does not include commercial quantities.
Request an on demand white goods collection
- Please place your white goods on the verge before 8am on the registered day of collection, and no more than 24 hours before the registered day of collection.
- Remove all doors from the white goods.
- Remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.