Enriching Canning Grants - Open
- Round One Closed 12 August 2021
- Round Two: Closed 9 November 2021
- Round Three: Closed 8 March 2022
Maximum Grant available: $5,000
Open to incorporated community organisations, sporting clubs and schools*.(*see eligibility of schools within the Community Grant Program guidelines, page 4)
Applicants are able to apply once to this grant in 2021/2022. If you would like funding towards more than one activity or event over the coming year, include both initiatives in one application and select the most appropriate round.
The Enriching Canning grant aims to support activities which provide an inclusive, safe and vibrant community in the City of Canning.
Proposals are to be aligned with any of the following Strategic Community Plan 2017/2027 objectives:
- varied and accessible community events, services and facilities
- flourishing art and culture
- aboriginal culture is respected
- diverse cultures and beliefs are respected
- high levels of participation in community groups, clubs and organisations
- community groups with capacity to meet members needs and grow as needed
- collaboration and partnerships make better use of limited resources and facilities
- clean and safe public spaces
- improved health and wellbeing
- an environmentally aware, motivated and well-informed community.
Equipment purchases must contribute towards the activity and be used frequently in future activities in Canning.
Please review the City's Event Guide
if you're planning to run an event with the grant funding.
Applicants will be notified within 8 weeks of the closing date. Please ensure your activity timeline takes this timeframe into account.
Please read the Community Grant Program Guidelines for full details.