For further information on organisations that provide support, advice and a broad range of helpful services to the Canning community - please click on the links below:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) - The NDIS can provide all people with disability information and connections to services in their communities such as doctors, sporting clubs, support groups, libraries and schools, as well as information about what support is provided by each state and territory government. NDIS can be contacted on 1800 800 110.
- National Disability Services (NDS) - National Disability Services (NDS) is Australia's peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1100 non-government service providers. Collectively, NDS members operate several thousand services for Australians with all types of disability. Contact NDS directly on 1800 800 110.
- NDIS Checklist - Eligibility checklist for NDIS - this is a general checklist only, so please contact NDIS directly on 1800 800100 for further information.
- Mission Australia - National Disability Insurance Scheme Partner in the Community for all residents living within the City of Canning. Mission Australia helps people with disability get the supports they need to live the life they choose in their own communities. For further information on the NDIS within the Canning region or to arrange an NDIS eligibility assessment call - 1800 370 776.
- Wanslea - Early Intervention (ECEI) - National Disability Insurance Scheme Partner in the Community delivering early childhood, early intervention services (ECEI) to the community for ages 0-6 years. Early intervention is important to ensure children with developmental delay or disability have the best start in life. Caregivers will be provided with ways to help develop the skills children need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout life. Phone 1300 969 645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to arrange an assessment.