The City of Canning needs continued support from members of the community to assist in reducing litter and maintaining a clean, safe City.
You can assist by advising us of the happenings in your local neighbourhood, including:
- Rubbish and furniture that has been illegally dumped in residential streets, vacant blocks or parks and bushland.
- Any abandoned vehicles.
- Loads inadequately secured during transport.
To report these issues, please call 1300 422 664.
In the instances of abandoned shopping trolleys, please report it to the retailer for collection. Click here for information on how to report abandoned shopping trolleys.
To deter littering and illegal dumping, the City of Canning provides a number of ways for residents to dispose of rubbish. These include:
- Weekly domestic rubbish collections;
- Fortnightly recycling collections;
- A waste transfer station on Ranford Road Canning Vale; and
- Two hard waste and green waste verge collections each year.
To find out when your next verge collection is please call 1300 422 664.