The City of Canning Leisureplexes and community venues acknowledges the following:
COVID-19 vaccination Status
In line with the current State Government advice, proof of vaccination is;
- No longer required to enter venues and businesses
- Still required to visit hospitals and residential aged care facilities
- Mandatory workplace vaccination requirements will remain in place.
We strongly encourage everyone to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and get their booster after the allotted time frame.
Are no longer mandatory except for high risk settings for people aged 12 years and older (including year 7s) in the following settings:
- on public transport, in taxis and rideshare vehicles and other passenger transport
- hospitals, residential aged care and disability service facilities, and correctional facilities.
Masks are encouraged where physical distancing isn’t possible.
In line with the current State Government advice, capacity limits are no longer required at our facilities or events.