The Civic Park Stage and Amphitheatre is a beautifully presented, purpose-built, outdoor facility where the community can gather to host events, functions and festivals.
Address: Civic Centre Park, Cnr George Street West and Albany Hwy, Cannington
Enquiries: 1300 422 664
Beautifully landscaped parklands at the Civic Park give way to an amphitheatre with a stage, barbeque facilities, playground and ample parking.
Sitting above the wetlands, the space merges seamlessly with the natural environment and established native trees, creating a beautiful area. Features include:
- Stepped Amphitheatre
- Large grassed area – approximately 2700m2
- Stage 12.97m deep x 19.5m wide
- LED lighting system controlled by wireless DMX (requires lighting engineer)
- Capacity for up to 3,000 people
- Access to 3 phase power
- BBQs and playground
- Toilet facilities on site, however, events will need to plan to bring additional toilets in.
For booking enquiries please contact 1300 422 664.