The Little Street Libraries project aims to promote literacy, build a sense of community and endorse reading.
City of Canning Libraries maintain a number of Little Street Libraries in locations across our beautiful city. Situated in public spaces such as parks and outside community centres, you are invited to browse these collections at your leisure. We encourage the community to take books home to enjoy.
Little Street Library Locations
- Bentley Community Garden
- Canning Vale Community Centre
- Cannington - Charles Treasure Park (near Manley St)
- Cannington - Kent Street Weir Park
- Lynwood - Bannister Creek Nature Playground (near Iveston Rd)
- Queens Park - Maniana Park Community Facility
- Riverton Reserve (near Riverton Leisureplex Carpark entrance)
- Riverton - Fern Park Playground
- Rossmoyne Park Playgroup (near Kindy)
- Shelly Beach Park (near Playground)
- St James – Elsa Barzotto Park
- Willetton - Rostrata Family Centre
- Willetton Community Garden (Prendwick Reserve)
Health and safety measures
Little Street Libraries remain a community-run initiative. Canning Libraries encourage you to be mindful and follow COVID-19 safe handling practices at all times.
Visit a Little Street Library near you!
To report damage of a Little Street Library please contact 1800 422 644