Managed by experienced and caring staff, the crèche at either Cannington or Riverton Leisureplex gives you the chance to work out, play a sport, go for a swim or visit the library while your little one is well looked after.
The crèche offers fully supervised care for children aged 12 weeks through to six years of age. Children are well-cared for by experienced staff in a fun, safe, fully-equipped environment with activities to keep them busy during their stay.
Parents must remain on the premises of either Cannington or Riverton Leisureplex and Cannington or Riverton Library while their children attend the crèche. We ask parents to complete an enrolment form and present the child's immunisation record for the staff to sight on their child's first visit.
Bookings are essential
Bookings must be made at least one day in advance and can be made up to one week in advance.
School Term and School Hoildays
Tuesday to Friday: 9.15am to 11.15am
Monday to Friday: 8.45am to 12pm
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12pm
Prices per child
Casual entry (UP TO 2 HOURS): $4.20
Multi pass (10 x 2hr entries): $37.80
- Drink bottle (water only)
- Bottles and formula
- Nappies and wipes
- Change of clothes
- Child/children bag
- Comforters such as dummies, comfort rugs or toys
- Please bring a pram if possible for younger children, the children sleep in their prams as we do not provide cots. We will also use the pram for comforting.
Morning tea served at 10am - 10.20am. (Children are only given food which their Parents/Guardians have provided.)
- Our crèche is Nut Free also no popcorn, lollies, chocolate, eggs and fruit wraps.
- Please prepare fruit in the way your child prefers (e.g. peeled, sliced, etc.)
Please ensure all children’s belongings are labelled: (milk bottles, formula containers, dummies, comforters, drink bottles, bags, and food containers or loss food items to avoid any items being lost or given to other children.
Multi Pass Bookings
- Making a casual crèche booking: All casual crèche bookings are to be made online and are to be paid at time of booking.
- Casual crèche booking non-attendance: If you fail to attend and/or inform us of the cancellation of your booking, there will be no refund given
Cancelling a Booking
- Making a crèche multi-pass booking: Multi-pass booking can be made online or in person. You must have sufficient multi-passes to cover any booking.
- Multi-Pass crèche booking non-attendance: If you fail to attend and/or inform us of the cancellation for your booking, you will have a crèche pass taken off for each child booked in.
If you are unable to attend you must call or email to inform us of the cancellation (at least one hour prior to the Crèche opening,) You will need to re-book for any future bookings.