Pool parties are always fun and can be enjoyed year-round at Cannington Leisureplex. There is a range of options for those wanting to party in the water.
These parties are held in the aquatics area.
- $100 for 10 children and up to 10 spectators
- Additional children $5 each (maximum of 20 children)
- Reserved party area for two hours with tables and chairs for 20 people
- Ongoing water play after reserved party area time passes
- Take advantage of our free barbeques or discuss catering options available with the onsite cafe
Optional extras that can be added to your booking:
- Waterslide, $3 per child (children must be at least six years old to use the waterslide) - check waterslide opening times here
- Catering can be arranged through the onsite cafe. Email Epica Cafe directly with your catering enquiry.
For more information, to check availability or to make a booking, contact Cannington Leisureplex on 1300 422 664 or via email
• Birthday Party Brochure
• Birthday Party Booking Form
Watch Around Water
As a user of the aquatics facilities I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure all guests follow the Watch Around Water polices:
• there must be one adult supervisor per 10 kids for pool parties
• children under the age of six require a parent to be within arm’s reach while their children are in and around the water.
• children under the age of 10 require adult supervisors to be in the water at all times.
- 1-8 children = one adult supervisor
- 9-16 children = two adult supervisors
- 17-24 children = three adult supervisors
• children under the age of 12 are required to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
• we strongly recommend extra adults to attend to help supervise the children during the party
• conditions apply.
For information regarding children's party options at Riverton Leisureplex, click here
* Please note: we do not offer party leaders.