Pool parties are always fun and can be enjoyed year-round. Cannington Leisureplex can provide a range of options for those wanting a party in the water.
These parties are held in the aquatics area.
- $100 for 10 children
- Additional children $5 each (maximum of 20 children)
- Reserved party area for 2 hours and tables and chairs for 20 people
- Ultimate play after party
- Waterslide, $3 per child (children must be six years and above to go down the waterslide)
- BBQ hire, $3.50 per hour
- Catering can be arranged through Epica Café. Please email Epica Cafe directly with your enquiry.
For more information or to book your child’s next birthday party, contact Cannington Leisureplex on 63507316 or via email.
Alternatively, please refer to the brochures below for prices, bookings and catering at the Cannington Leisureplex.
• Birthday Party Brochure
• Birthday Party Booking Form
• Party Invitations – Pool Party
Watch Around Water
It is my responsibility to ensure all guests follow the Watch Around Water polices:
• There must be one adult supervisor per 10 kids for pool parties.
• Children under the age of 6 require a parent to be within arm’s reach while their children are in and around the water.
• Children under the age of 10 require adult supervisors to be in the water at all times.
- 1 - 8 children = 1 Adult supervisor
- 9 - 16 children = 2 Adult supervisors
- 17 - 24 children = 3 Adult supervisors
• Children under the age of 12 years are required to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
• We strongly recommend extra adults to attend to help supervise the children during the party.
• Conditions apply.
For information regarding children's party options at Riverton Leisureplex, click here.
*Please note: None of the birthday parties available at Riverton and Cannington Leisureplex include or offer party leaders.