Managed by qualified staff with a wealth of experience, the crèche at Cannington Leisureplex gives parents the flexibility to work out, play a sport or go for a swim while being rest assured their child is being well looked after.
The crèche offers fully supervised care for children aged 12 weeks through to six years old. Children are well cared for by experienced staff in a fun, safe, fully-equipped environment with lots of activities to keep them busy throughout their stay.
Parents must remain on the premises of Cannington Leisureplex or library while their children attend the crèche. We ask parents to complete an enrolment form and for the supervisor to sight the child's up-to-date immunisation book on their first visit.
What to bring to the crèche:
- Drink bottle
- Bottles and formula
- Nappies and wipes
- Change of clothes
- Sun hats and sunscreen to cover our Sunsmart policy
- Comforters such as dummies, comfort rugs or toys
- Prams are essential for the younger children as the children sleep in their prams because we do not provide cots
Morning tea served at 10am - 10.20am
* Please no nut products, popcorn or fruit wraps
Please ensure all children's belongings are labelled including the pram or stroller.
- Tuesday to Friday (school terms): 9.15am - 11.15am
- (Closed Mondays and public holidays)
- Creche is available to all patrons with children aged 12 weeks to six years old
Admission prices per child
- Casual visit (up to 2 hours): $4
- Multi pass: 10 entries $36
- Extended visit up to two hours: $6
For more information, view the PDF below:
For information regarding the crèche facility at Riverton Leisureplex click here.