The leisure pool with its warm water and varying depths becomes a water playground for children aged three to five.
With four children per class, the lessons use exciting, colourful and stimulating equipment to create an enjoyable learning atmosphere utilising play, creative expressions and self-discovery. Children develop water familiarisation and confidence then progress to formal stroking. Our pre-school sticker chart enhances the program with an ongoing reward system to promote and encourage skills development. Sticker charts may be purchased from front reception.
River Taddies (independent classes)
- 30 minutes duration; four Taddies per class
- River Taddies 1: Initial water orientation
- River Taddies 2: Water familiarisation
- River Taddies 3: Water confidence
- River Taddies 4: Stroke development
- River Taddies 5: Stroke progression