Here is another amazingly delicious recipe that is 100% good for you too!
Pineapple Salsa Grilled Chicken
Juice of 4 limes, divided
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
2 tsp honey
450g boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups chopped pineapple
1 avocado, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.