In this Policy, “Our” and “We” and “Us” and “the Company” means The City of Canning.
“You”, “Your”, and “Users” refers to the end-user of our Service and their parent(s) or guardian(s).
Our mobile app game service is referred to as the “Service.”
If you are under the age of 13, please review this agreement with your parent or guardian. You both need to understand how Our Service works and what conditions apply to your use of Our Service.
Remember to always get permission from your parent or guardian before going online.
Terms of Service
The objective of this Terms of Service is to provide You with the terms of service in respect of the Application (“the App”).
- Delivery. We do not guarantee the availability of the App to You or the safety of any system connected to its network. This includes for example, but is not limited to, virus and hacker activities.
- Service Interruption. From time to time, we may interrupt the service for operational reasons, determined in the sole discretion of Us. You release and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages arising in connection with such interruptions.
- Use of the service is at Your sole risk.
- You are solely responsible for the safety of your hardware, software and data in connection with usage of the App.
- You are liable for your actions in connection with usage of the App.
- You are solely responsible for Your personal safety while using the App. You agree that Your use of the App is entirely at your own risk.
- At all times while playing the App, please be aware of your surroundings. You should not operate the game near to hazards such as water, roads or uneven ground. Please pay attention to the weather conditions and play responsibly.
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure the area in which you play the App is safe and appropriate.
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure you have any insurance policies as you deem reasonable necessary for any injury which could be sustained while using the Service, including but not limited to health, hazard, personal injury, medical, life and liability insurance.
- You must respect the intellectual property of the Provider and all content featured in the App, being copyrighted material, trademarks and related proprietary information. This includes, but is not limited to text, images, software, photo, video, graphics and sound.
You are not permitted to:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations
- use the App with any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and content for which you do not have a legal right to.
- use the App with any content that infringes any intellectual property of another party.
- use the App for a commercial purpose, for example, without limitation, such as generating revenue, advertising or affiliate
- interfere with the delivery of the App, including the provider, host, and network.
- modify, test, decompile, disassemble, copy, or change the App in anyway
- encourage or enable any other individual to violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation of the Terms of Service
- encourage any other user to engage in unsafe play.
The Company is not liable for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary) in connection with the App. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the City of Canning disclaims all liability related to any property damage, personal injury, or death that may occur during Your use of Our Service.
These terms were last updated 09 June 2020
In the event that You have any queries in respect of the TOS Policy, please click here.
Please allow up to 72 hours for a response during working hours.
We understand that privacy is very important to You, and it is very important to us too. Please read this carefully so that You understand clearly exactly what data we collect and how it will be used.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Service, to administer your use of the Service, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Service.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available through our Service. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Us (e.g. through Contact Us).
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Service. Non-personal identification information may include the operating system and interaction with our services and other similar information.
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use information for the following purposes:
- to improve customer service
- to improve the App
- to evaluate the educational purposes of the App
- to promote and/or report on the app
- to make improvements on our products based on feedback.
Sharing your personal information
The Company will not sell, trade, or rent Your personal identification information to any other entity. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these Terms
If you have any questions, please contact us here