In response to the recent State Government announcements, Riverton Leisureplex and Cannington Leisureplex are now open! For the latest information and guidance on what's happening at the Leisureplexes, please refer to our opening information.
Riverton Leisureplex has activities and features that are accessible and inclusive for groups and individuals of all abilities.
Riverton Leisureplex is wheelchair accessible and provides access to all pools with the provision of portable hoist systems.
The gym has an Upper Body Ergometer and a Motomed machine.
Other features include:
- Accessible parking
- Access from car parks to main entrance
- Unisex toilets and accessible change rooms
- Height adjustable change table
- Access to pools via stairs with handrails or beach entrance
- Pool chair available for use
- Portable hoists for entry to program pool and spa
- Portable hoist for entry to leisure and lap pools
- Accessible drinking fountains
- Ambulant access toilet cubicles in aquatic change rooms
- Braille and tactile signage throughout the facility
Discount entry into the pools, gym and group fitness program for disability card holders. We support the Companion Card program.
Find out more about the all-inclusive equipment in the gyms at Riverton and Cannington Lesiureplex.