In response to the recent State Government announcements, Riverton and Cannington Leisureplex have re-opened! For the latest information and guidance on what's happening at the Leisureplexes, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Become a Leisureplex member now through our simple online process.
- Simply click here to open our membership portal. Note Chrome is the preferred browser for this application.
- Select the Leisureplex location you will be visiting the most as part of your membership. (Note: your membership is valid at both Riverton and Cannington Leisureplexes).
- Select your membership type, duration and payment types.
- If you are yet to register, the system will prompt you to log in. Once you complete the login process, these details can be used should you need to come back at any time.
- Once you are registered, proceed to payment.
Once you have signed up and paid, you will need to come into one of our centres to provide proof of concession (if eligible), activate your membership and receive your access card. Note memberships are for those aged 15 and over.
If you have an issue with the portal or have questions about your membership, please contact our friendly team Leisureplex team by calling 1300 422 664.