KidSport helps children connect with local sporting opportunities by providing financial assistance.
KidSport provides up to $300 per financial year for children who:
- are aged between 5 and 18 years
- are named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- want to play for a registered KidSport Club.
If your child is eligible, you can apply online today.
Registering a club for KidSport
Clubs help thousands of Western Australian children experience the benefits of belonging to a sporting club each year.
Your club can help more families and children find the benefits of community sport by registering to become a KidSport approved club.
Approved KidSport clubs receive:
- promotion on the Find a KidSport club webpage
- access to the online KidSport club portal
- access to redeem vouchers as payment for applicant’s club fees
- access to materials to promote your sport in the community.
Apply online to become a KidSport club.
KidSport is delivered by the Department of Local Government Sport and Cultural Industries in partnership with local governments and supported by Lotterywest.