Being active in the City of Canning has never been easier!
Our teams are continuously providing the community with recreation programs to get active through our:
- sporting reserves and public open spaces
- community facilities
- walking and cycling trails
- Cannington and Riverton Leisureplexes.
If you would like to partner with one of our teams to get our community active, please contact the City on 1300 422 664.
Throughout the year, we run or take part in recreation events, including:
These events are promoted through the City of Canning Facebook page, so follow the page to stay updated on the City’s recreation events.
Public exercise equipment
You can get active by using the outdoor exercise equipment at the following locations:
- Bunning Park, Bentley
- Cunnington Park, Queens Park
- Dabchick Park, East Cannington
- Hossack Park, Parkwood
- Queens Park Reserve, Queens Park
- Serisier Parkway, Queens Park
Personal trainers and group fitness operators
There are some rules personal trainers and group fitness operators must follow when using the City of Canning’s parks and reserves. Please visit the Group and fitness training page for more information.