The City of Canning conducts an on demand collection service for white goods to residents. All residential addresses will be entitled to two (2) free collections per financial year. Simply call 1300 422 664 or submit your request below to take advantage of this new service.
Do you have white goods that have been sitting in your shed for too long?
The City of Canning has introduced an on demand white goods collection service to residents.
All residential addresses will be entitled to two (2) free collections per financial year. Simply call 1300 422 664 or submit your request below to take advantage of this new service.
The following goods will be accepted as part of the on demand collection service:
- washing machines
- refrigerated air-conditioning units (evaporative units are not accepted through the on demand service).
Before putting your white goods out on the verge, be sure to:
- submit a request by clicking here or by calling 1300 422 664
- remove all doors from the white goods
- remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.
General conditions of on demand white goods collection:
- Please place your white goods on the verge before 8am on the registered day of collection and no more than 24 hours before the registered day of collection.
- Please note microwaves are considered E-waste and are therefore not included as part of this service. Microwaves can however be dropped at the Ranford Road Waste Transfer Station at no cost.
- With the introduction of this service, white goods are no longer included as part of the junk household waste verge collection.
If you require further information, please contact the City on 1300 422 664 during the business hours of 8.15am and 4.30pm.