- Upfront and in full Payment by 25 September 2020
- Four instalments (instalment interest of 0% applies)
- Instalment 1 - Due 20 November 2020
- Instalment 2 - Due 19 January 2021
- Instalment 3 - Due 19 March 2021
- Instalment 4 - Due 21 May 2021
Penalty Interest for late payments: Council has elected to suspend all interest applicable as a support measures in response to COVID-19.
Payment by Credit Card (MasterCard & Visa)
- BPoint - Payments can be made from valid credit and debit cards (Visa or Mastercard) via our CBA hosted secure payment gateway here.
- Phone - You may also use your credit or debit card to pay by telephone. Please call 1300 963 103 to make a payment.
We no longer accept cash payments
Please note: The City no longer surcharges credit card payments, as we have gone Cashless in Canning. Our Leisureplexes, Waste Transfer Station and City Admin no longer accept cash payments. Cash payments for Rates may be made at your local Australia Post office.
Pay via your online banking account.
Biller Code: 49007
Reference: (your assessment number)
BPAY View is also available for electronic viewing of rates notices. To access your rate notice via your online banking account please refer to your banking institution for further information.
Over the counter
Eftpos and credit card payments can be made at the City offices during business hours, Monday – Friday 8.15am to 5.00pm.