• Contact Us
  • Business News

Business Permits - Application for Hairdresser Business

Application for Hairdresser Business

Hairdressing and skin penetration procedures are controlled in WA under legislation. Businesses, including those at home, where skin penetration or hairdressing occurs require registration within their local authorities

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select Enquiries.
  3. In the search bar search for hairdresser
  4. Click the Start button for the enquiry to begin the online application submission process.
  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select My Lodged Applications.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register to submit and track your applications online.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!