The Lynwood Youth Hub provides a safe and welcoming space for young people to create, connect, chill, or upskill.
By providing drop-in activities and a wide range of youth development programming, the Lynwood Youth Hub is here to support and provide referrals and advocacy to young people aged 11-17.
The centre has free Wi-Fi, pool tables, a PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, table tennis, board games, and computers to support study and learning.
Drop-in: Monday and Tuesday, 3pm – 5.30pm
Please note: Youth centres are open only during school term weeks.
Edmund Rice Centre WA – Arts Program: Wednesday, 4pm – 6pm
Edmund Rice Centre WA – Leadership Program: Friday, 4pm – 6pm
Term Four – Program and Activities
- Week of 10 October – Welcome Back!
- Week of 17 October – National Nutrition Week Cooking
- Week of 24 October – Weekly Planners
- Week of 31 October – Halloween Activity
- Week of 7 November – Candle Making
- Week of 14 November – Pool Comp
- Week of 21 November – Screen Printing
- Week of 28 November – Cooking
- Week of 5 December – Personalised Mugs
- Week of 12 December – DIY Bubble Tea
Contact and address
Phone: 0407 384 266
Address: 11 Edgeware Street, Lynwood WA 6147
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 422 664.