Corinthian Park Hall is one of the larger halls available for casual hire within the City of Canning.
The hall is located on the corner of Beatrice Avenue and Leach Hwy, Shelley. It features:
- a large hall and foyer area
- kitchen facilities
- small stage / raised platform
- microphone linked to the PA system
- a maximum capacity of 200 for standing and 120 for seated events.
It is suitable for:
- meetings / seminars
- community events
- birthday parties
- engagement parties
- graduation celebrations.
Corinthian Park Hall has no access to outdoor spaces, as these are part of Corinthian Park Tennis Club. The playground and verandah area are not accessible to hirers of the hall.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The pavilion has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The hall is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays.
- Access from car parks to main entrance and accessible toilets.
Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the room. The Main Hall has 120 chairs and 15 tables available.
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
The community rate applies to not-for-profit organisations or those with a certificate of incorporation. This is required with your booking application.