Burrendah Park Ancillary Works Landscape Master Plan
The Burrendah Park Landscape Master Plan is a four-year transformation of the Willetton Sports Precinct in Burrendah Park at 58 Burrendah Boulevard, Willetton.
The program of works has included the establishment of a pedestrian-friendly Community Piazza with the aim of improving access and connectivity between the Sports Precinct, Southlands Boulevarde Shopping Centre and Willetton Senior High School.
The Master Plan included:
- A new forecourt adjoining the new Willetton Basketball Stadium
- Integrated pedestrian hub, including a european street-style skate plaza - the first of its kind in the State of Western Australia.
- New perimeter fencing for the Willetton Bowling Club’s clubhouse that integrates, secures and protects the club's all-weather green
- New accessible male and female toilets for the Willetton Netball and Willetton Tennis Clubs
- Works to improve and expand the southern car park
- Active laneway comprising passive elements, recreational spaces e.g. outdoor netball court and landscaped walkway (FY2023).
The Burrendah Park Ancillary Works Landscape Master Plan is expected to be delivered in phases. The City plans to engage the community and get feedback on the project as it develops.
For the latest progress photos on works, click here.
View the project timeline here.