• Contact Us
  • Business News

Business Permits - Business Settlement Enquiry for Food/Health Premises

Business Settlement Enquiry for Food-Health Premises

A request for a report detailing any outstanding health work orders/ notices relevant to the businesses food business registration

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select Enquiries.
  3. In the search bar search for settlement
  4. Click the Start button for the enquiry to begin the online application submission process.
  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select My Lodged Applications.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register to submit and track your applications online.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!