• Contact Us
  • Business News

Building - Crossover Construction Permit

Crossover Construction Permit

A crossover is the portion of the driveway that connects your property and the road carriageway, providing access to the internal driveway of the property.

An application to Construct Crossover must be submitted to the City a minimum of 10 business days prior to the scheduled commencement of works, see the Crossovers page for more information.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select Enquiries.
  3. In the search bar search for crossover
  4. Click the Start button for the enquiry to begin the online application submission process.
  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select My Lodged Applications.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register to submit and track your applications online.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!